Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Final Countdown-3 Weeks to Go!

Less than 3 weeks from now we will be shipping out!  Can't believe it.  Monday we started the Kindergarten back in full swing.  We will go with that until May 23rd.  Jonathan started his Step 1 studying last Friday and is in 100% beast mode as of right now.  These next 3 weeks are going to go at lightening speed.  Good thing all our bags and barrels are packed!  We have a trip to the Kalinago Territory planned with the Kindergarteners for this week.  And then Alexis Taxi will come get our barrels on Monday and take them to port to sail next Wednesday on their way back to OKC!

So I racked my brain for a while trying to come up with a #3 for today.  I have 2 more big ones in mind, but I wanted to save them for the last 2 weeks.  So today I decided to document some of our highlights in pictures instead of words...

So in no particular order...I hope you enjoy!

Jonathan's first day of MERP

Jonathan's first island haircut from his island housewife (I have NO idea what's going on with his lips...)

A Dean Weaver sandwich with Jonathan bread






Me in my blonde phase

Our first Dominican apartment...Comfort Zone


Our service pup Matilda on our way to the Bahamas



Our first barrel shipment to Dominica!

Our adorable house in Freeport





The sky right before hurricane Sandy hit in the Bahamas...


A text from Tyrone...my favorite Bahamian

Jonathan's 30th birthday celebration



The great panty raid 2013






































































Since I'm posting this WAY late...today marks the day that we are now under 20 days left on the rock!!  Wow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Different Kind of Flair